Friday, September 19, 2008

Yehiel Mikhal of Zlotchov

This reading is talking about how the world was created for the pleasure of God. Then it talks about how without God, humans are nothing. But many people these days believe that without God they can exist. With the material possesions we have on earth we can exist.
I don't really know how I feel about this reading. I partially agree with it but at the same time I don't. I believe there is a God and that without Him we'd be nothing. But i think He created us and this earth for us to enjoy it. To enjoy our lives.

1 comment:

Shay McNee said...

Im glad to see that some one else was a baffled by this reading as I was. I just didn't know what to think of it. There are a lot of things I could take away from it, but there were other points that I felt were dead wrong.